Ms. Tejada, Peer Mentoring Program Advisor – Send Email
Are you interested in being a Peer Mentor?
The Student Services Department is in need of kind, intelligent and compassionate high school students to guide and support MS students.
Peer mentors will:
- Receive training in active listening, conflict mediation, problem-solving and confidentiality
- Develop a leadership role on campus
- Have a small group of students to guide through difficult situations
- Be eligible to participate in professional development opportunities with the counseling staff
- Be able to complete community service hours on campus
- Earn PBIS points
- Have extracurricular activities to list on college applications and job interviews
- Develop lifelong social skills that will produce effective members of society
PICK UP AN APPLICATION WITH MS. TEJADA IN THE MAIN OFFICE!!!
Interviews to follow.