Phone: 213-487-0600

Grade Change Requests

Students have the option to have any of your grades from the 2020-2021 school year changed from a letter grade (A, B, C or F) to a Pass or No Pass grade.

A list of postsecondary institutions which will accept Pass or No Pass grades for the 2020-2021 through 2023-2024 school years can be found here. Please note that some postsecondary educational institutions, including those in other states, may not accept a Pass or No Pass grade instead of a letter grade for admission purposes.

If you would like to have any grades changed, please submit the Grade Change Application found here to or in person no later than Wednesday 8/11/2021. If you have any questions or need help completing the form, please reach out to Ms. Tejada at or via phone at 213-487-0600.

Estudiantes tienen la opción que tiene para solicitar cambios de calificaciones. Tiene la opción de cambiar cualquiera de sus calificaciones del año escolar 2020-2021 de una calificación de letra (A, B, C o F) a una calificación de Aprobado o No Aprobado.

Puede encontrar una lista de instituciones postsecundarias que aceptarán calificaciones de Aprobado o No Aprobado para los años escolares 2020-2021 a 2023-2024 aquí. Tenga en cuenta que algunas instituciones educativas postsecundarias, incluidas las de otros estados, pueden no aceptar una calificación de Aprobado o No Aprobado en lugar de una calificación de letra para fines de admisión.

Si desea cambiar alguna calificación, envíe la Solicitud de cambio de calificación que se encuentra aquí a o en persona a más tardar el Miércoles 8/11/2021. Si tiene alguna pregunta o necesita ayuda para completar el formulario, comuníquese con la Sra. Tejada en o por teléfono al 213-487-0600.